Consultations & Trials
Consultations & Trials
Hair & Make up Trial Tip
Don't waste your time and money; have your hair and make-up trial done when you have another special occasion to go to. I suggest, on the day of your engagement party or you could incorporate it with an official engagement portrait arranged with your wedding photographer, or perhaps your dinner rehearsal, and of course not forgetting your hen's night. Alternatively, any special occasion between now and your wedding day.
Hair & /or Make-up
$75 Hour p/p
Consultations Bride receives First 1hr FREE
FREE GROUP CONSULTATION
BRIDE HAS HER TRIAL
FREE TRAVEL ON WEDDING DAY
BRIDE & CHIEF BRIDESMAID
HAVE THEIR TRIAL
ALL CONSULTATIONS & TRIALS WILL BE PERFORMED IN THE SALON ONLY
Brides please note that after your FREE 1 hour consultation you will be charged overtime @ $1.10 per minute
In order to ensure that you're 100% confident with the out come,
It's advisable to do a pre-wedding trial.
Achieve the look you desire and put your mind at ease by booking a hair and make up trial up to 12 weeks in advance. Let our team of professionals work our magic by designing the most flattering, final results for you and your bridal party, which will be reflected in your wedding photos. A trial run will give you the opportunity to experiment with several different hairstyles and make up looks, till we lead up to the hard decision of choosing your preferred creation that will truly take everyone's breath away.
Remember your hair and make up will last a day, but your photos will last a life time!
(6 months before the wedding)
Brides please book your consultation only after the following have been organised and confirmed. This will help us prepare and plan to give you the best outcome.
- Colour Theme
- Booked Ceremony Venue & confirmed time of the ceremony
- Location confirmed of where you are getting ready on the wedding day
- Booked Photographer and what time they will be arriving or time they need you ready by
- Your Bridal Gown
- Jewellery for you and the bridal party
- Bridesmaids Dresses
- Veil if your having one.
- Flower Bouquets
- Gather or email any photos or pictures of hairstyles and make-up looks as well as gown designs for yourself and your bridesmaids; this will give us a clear understanding as to the style and look you are after.
- Bring your hair accessories, veil, clip-in hair extensions or hair pieces with you or you may prefer to ask our advice at the consultation. We have a range of hair accessories which can be incorporated into hairstyles. Click here to view our range on our on-line store. If you have something different in mind we may be able to make it or outsource it for you. Let us add some sparkle so you can shine!
- Write down and don't be afraid to ask any questions that you may have. The consultation is your opportunity to use this time to discuss your desired looks, other services, allergies or any other concerns you may have. We use this time to give you the best advice by getting to know you, your expectations and your hair and skin. We will bring out your true beauty!
- Let us give you a golden glow on your special day by trying a spray tan and eliminate tan-lines, especially if you decide on a strapless gown. Trial our 3 different brands until you find one that you are happy with.
On a budget TRUST OUR SKILLS AND CHOOSE ONLY TO HAVE A CONSULTATION: Get your bridal party together and divide the cost.
Group Consultations: allow up to 15 minutes per person depending on how many people.
FREE 30 MINUTE TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS
For brides who have limited time, are on a budget or interstate/overseas.
- The bride email's a recent picture of herself and her hair length, as well as the bridesmaid's and anyone else having their hair and make-up done on the wedding day.
- The bride also email's ideas and pictures of her gown and also of the hair and make-up looks she would like to see on herself and her bridal party, including the mothers and any guests.
- Approximate quote given and emailed to you.
- Bride receives first hour FREE and understand that over time is charged @ $1.10 per minute
- Opportunity to meet and see if you feel comfortable with the hairstylist and make-up artist.
- Consultation on hair and make-up design, to suit your face shape, bone structure, hair length, theme, gown design as well as veil/hair accessories placement and timeline.
- followed by personal hair and beauty advice.
- Are you growing your hair? and do you have enough time to achieve your desired length? if not we have tape & clip-in hair extensions that are 100% human remy or synthetic high heat fibre (clip-in only, use heat tools up to 180 degrees to straighten or curl your hair.) that looks like real human hair. Hair extensions and other style support tools can achieve the required height, thickness or length instantly to create the style of your dreams. These can be ordered and bought or Hired out. Deposits are required.
- If you haven't found that perfect hair accessory to compliment your look or for the bridesmaids, we have a great selection to choose from our online store or view them during your consultation.
- Discussion on any requirements that we need to be aware of. e.g. product sensitivies
- Foundation match and patch test
- Approximate Quote given for services required and emailed to you.
- Decision Time: you are not obligated to book us for your wedding. If you need time to make your decision we will follow up with a phone call in 1 weeks time.
- If you have decided not to book us for your wedding please kindly let us know and provide us with your feedback. I can only improve my service and what I provide, only if I have some idea of what my clients want and need. What reasons did you choose another provider over anyone else? and What sets them apart or made them different from everyone else you looked at?
For e.g. price, customer service, package deal, free products/services, their web site, reputation, yrs of experience, skill/ knowledge, recommended by a friend, location, convenience.
- If you have decided to book us, this is the time to secure your WEDDING DATE with a $110 deposit to ensure no other bride will take that date. We only do 1 wedding per day, so first in first secured.
- Then take the next step in organising a date for your trial run up to 3 months before the wedding. Though you are not obligated to have a trial or even trial both hair and make-up, It's recommended to just trial the one you are most nervous or unsure about, so when you do your trial your mind will be at ease.
(3 months before the wedding)
- The unique hair style creations and make up applications and also hair accessory and veil placement decided and confirmed by you at the consultation.
- A hair and skin analysis.
- A BONUS 30 minute Blow-dry/Quick up do change for the bride to wear that day/evening, so no-one will know what style you are having on your wedding day.
- Before and after photos will also be taken with every detail for your hair and make up recorded to ensure a smooth, relaxed, stress free wedding day. These will also be emailed to you.
- We allow as much time as you decide and see fit, making sure you are entirely happy.
- Sandra is available for mobile wedding hair and make-up for up to 3 clients at a time or up to 7 people for hair or make-up. For 8+ see below.
- For larger groups, she recommends other professional hair and make-up artists to minimise your preparation time and at times will organise extra help when she needs it, to create a continuous follow.
- Sandra doesn't use or stick to one brand of products, but prefers to use various brands which allows her to choose the best possible products to achieve the best results.
- Only high quality professional products make it into her kit, as they have all been tried and tested to work and achieve great results, from brands such as:
Make-up Brands: All are high definition quality, perfect for photographic and film work.
- · Make-up and glow
- · Cinema secrets
- · Evolve
- · Graftopian
- · Elementwo pro
- · Yaby
- · OCC (obsessive compulsive cosmetics) and
La Glam mineral make up for sensitive skins which is the only product that is not high definition.
- · White Sands
- · Affinage Sapphire
- · Silk Oil of Morocco
- · Girl Boy Hair Candy
VIEW OUR PACKAGES
All costs will be finalised at the trial or by consultation:
Definite pricing costs are provided prior to commencement of services at the time of the consultation or trial according to each individual. Final quotes are currant up to 30 days after quotation. Hair and make-up pricing is determined by client demand, our on going training and our years of experience as well as by the time allocated, techniques used and hair length/thickness. Please note that prices are an indication only and may vary depending on circumstances and services required.
Consultations & Trials