One Year Before
Six Months Before
Brides please book your consultation only after the following have been organised and confirmed. This will help us prepare and plan to give you the best outcome.
1. Colour Theme
2. Booked Ceremony Venue & confirmed time of the ceremony
3. Location confirmed of where you are getting ready on the wedding day
4. Booked Photographer and what time they will be arriving or time they need you ready by
5. Your Bridal Gown
6. Jewellery for you and the bridal party
7. Bridesmaids Dresses
8. Veil if you’re having one.
9. Flower Bouquets
10. Gather or email any photos or pictures of hairstyles and make-up looks as well as gown designs for yourself and your bridesmaids; this will give us a clear understanding as to the style and look you are after.
11. Bring your hair accessories, veil, clip-in hair extensions or hair pieces with you or you may prefer to ask our advice at the consultation. We have a range of hair accessories which can be incorporated into hairstyle View our range on our on-line store. If you have something different in mind we may be able to make it or outsource it for you. Let us add some sparkle so you can shine!
12. Write down and don't be afraid to ask any questions that you may have. The consultation is your opportunity to use this time to discuss your desired looks, other services, allergies or any other concerns you may have. We use this time to give you the best advice by getting to know you, your expectations and your hair and skin. We will bring out your true beauty!
13. Let us give you a golden glow on your special day by trying a spray tan and eliminate tan-lines, especially if you decide on a strapless gown. Trial our 3 different brands until you find one that you are happy with.
Three months Before: The Hair &/or Make up Trial
Two Weeks Before
One Week Before
The Day Before
The Big Day
You are now looking glamorous, feeling relaxed and ready for the happiest day of your life!Bridal Hair Plan